domingo, 8 de novembro de 2009

I'm In Love With You



I know you live far away from me
But I’m doing hard to hide
Hide this feeling that should be free
I hate this side

White cloud I’m in
You’re blind so you cannot see
Your feelings is a punch on my chin
I’m trying to be thinks I cannot be

Please be sure this time
Would kill me if you hurt yourself again
I’m trying to walk in the line
Please, I wanna be more than friend

Distance tear us apart
It can’t be ignored like this
Your eyes shining like an star
Kill me the fact that I’m away from your kiss

I want you in my arms
Looking into my eyes
Cause I’ll never do you no harm
Just you with me, and feel in the sky

Think about you all the weekend
Wishing you were with me at night
Or around the next bend
Is what it’s going on in my mind

It's with you I want to stay
Come to me where there's no fear
I know you're far away
But I'll pretend to hug you until you get here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário